OTS Mini-grant Social Media Contest – April, 2018
Official Contest Rules & Prizes:
This contest is open to 2017-18 OTS Mini-grant FNL Chapters. Participating accounts must represent the chapter that is participating (some exceptions may apply). Individual accounts are not eligible to participate. This contest will be open from April 1st through April 30th, 2018.
What to do:
- Chapters can participate on any or all of the following social media sites:
- All participating accounts must “follow/like” the following accounts on the social media sites that you are participating on:
- Post away for the month of April!
- For every qualifying post during the month of April, your chapter will earn an entry into a drawing. There will be one drawing for each social media site, so you have up to 3 different opportunities to win a drawing prize.
- Qualifying posts must:
- Tag CFNLP & OTS social media accounts and
- Include these hashtags: #FNLOTSChangeMakers #CaFridayNightLive
- If the proper tags and hashtags are not used in a post, the post will not qualify for an entry into the drawing.
Earn Even More Entries:
- Earn two additional entries every time an original qualifying post is shared/reposted.
- Shared/reposted posts must also include the correct tags & hashtags to be eligible for the additional entries. Individuals may share/repost posts but must be public in order to be seen and counted for entries into the drawing.
- Earn one entry for every 10 new followers of the participating social media account.
- One winner will be drawn at random from each social media platform (one winner from Twitter, one from Instagram, and one from Facebook). So the more entries you earn, the better your chances are of being drawn!
- One winner will be selected for each of the following categories across all social media sites (3 opportunities to win!):
- Most Impactful Alcohol Awareness Post
- Most Impactful Distracted Driving Awareness Post
- Most Impactful Friday Night Live Month Post
What to Post:
- Alcohol Awareness Month (#AAM)
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month (#DDAM)
- Friday Night Live Month (#FNLM)
- Around these three topics, post facts, statistics, or other educational information. Always cite sources of information. Feel free to include a website link or tag the organization, if possible.
- Awareness events & activities attended or hosted by your chapter.
- Anything pertaining to OTS mini-grant project work, Alcohol Awareness Month, Distracted Driving Awareness Month, or FNL Month.
- Custom Chapter T-shirts (drawing)
- Custom Chapter Banner (drawing)
- FNL Youth Summit 2018 Scholarships & VIP Seating at the 2018 FNL Youth Summit (drawing)
- Casey’s Pledge or Not on My Watch Campaign materials & Chapter Pizza Feast (category selections)
For questions, please contact Kellie Goodwin: email@example.com or (559) 733-6496 x1274