The California Friday Night Live Partnership (CFNLP) serves as a technical assistance (TA) intermediary, with a focus on providing the Friday Night Live (FNL) field the most relevant training opportunities in an effort to support the successful implementation of FNL programs throughout California. Trainings are offered through various modalities, each with the aim of building the capacity of FNL coordinators, staff, agency and community partners, and of course, FNL youth.
Please scroll down to view all CFNLP training in our Training Library.
- In-person training is available upon request, free of charge, to each county or region, as needed. For an in-person training request, click on the green button below or call the CFNLP office.
- Webinar trainings are available and offered on a continuous cycle. All scheduled webinars can be found on the calendar below. Please check back often for newly available trainings.
- Downloadable Winter 2018 Webinar Training Schedule
- If you’ve attended a CFNLP webinar training recently, please provide feedback by completing this short webinar evaluation.
The technical assistance library houses PowerPoint presentations from in-person trainings and webinar trainings, training videos and electronic toolkits. Please feel free to browse through and utilize the many resources available to support quality program implementation.
- FNL: Engaging Youth – Tools for Connecting
- FNL: Engaging Youth in Policy Change
- FNL: Community Assessment
- FNL: Responsible Alcohol Merchant Awards (RAMA)
- FNL: Lee Law Toolkit
- FNL & YLI: Social Norms
- FNL: Target Responsibility for Alcohol Connected Emergencies
- FNL & YLI: Youth-led Photovoice Assessment (via Dropbox)
- FNL & YLI: Targeting Social Hosts
- FNL & YLI: Maximize Your Impact: Using the Media!
- A Guide to Youth-Led Town Hall Meetings
- Youth-Led Town Hall Meetings – Social Media Toolkit